Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hand Made Business Opportunity from Wire Art


It started 25 years ago as a hobby, and today it may turn into a profitable business opportunity, states Cliff Ankersen, who is “Resilient, Creative, Innovative, Driven, Determined...” to quote his LinkedIn Profile. This former Regional Sales Manager, sees new opportunities in handcrafting wire art. This recession is causing individuals to reexamine their personal skills and embrace change. Cliff plans on joining the Parker Art Guild and showing his works at an upcoming “Art In the Park”, August 28-29, 2910 from 10 am to 5 pm in O’Brien, Park


The Rhythm of Life is Music to My Ears

by Cliff Ankersen

I am basically doing this as an income stream in these difficult times. Alternatively, this may end up becoming what I most enjoy doing and thus become my full time career.

Begun in the 70's and 80's I produced some of these works, building some sailboats and such as I lived in Michigan and worked closely in the marine industry as well as having many friends who had various types of boats.

Recently, I have built some combination text outline with metal wire art attached to form a portion of a song for display as a wall hanging.

The piece you have seen is for a cardiology office in Skyridge Hospital. There is some direct connection to my building this and my own heart situation ... they fixed my atrial flutter condition, restoring my normal rhythm and my health earlier this summer. I thought the saying "The rhythm of life is music to my ears" was a very appropriate. - You can find Cliff at http://www.wire-artist.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment