Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentines Day to all of You! The Rumors are True...



Happy Valentines Day to all of You! The Rumors are True.....

I am no longer working or affiliated with Tech Skills, LLC and I join many of you in my efforts to re-enter the workforce.

Good News:

Our group is growing and will continue!

I have speakers booked through April 2011. I am searching for a business, company, entity or association who is interested in sponsoring and hosting our weekly networking group meetings. Our membership has reached over 1, 150 members and grows by the day!

Typically our meetings are attended by recruiters, account executives, HR Professionals, individuals interested in meeting others in the Metro Denver area, CEO's, Business Leaders, Attorneys, and individuals looking for employment and promotional opportunities. We usually see weekly attendance of 35-50. Each week a newsletter and press release covering the speaker and topic is published furthering the success of the presenter! All attendees are given each other's contact information for use in further networking. So, if any of you are interested in hosting these meetings, sponsoring these meetings or getting on the calendar to present to our group-----please contact me at: krystalmires@gmail.com or 720-434-4271. I believe that we will find a sponsorship soon and I have a speaker ready to go for Thursday AM.

On a personal note I continue to work for The Medical Center of Aurora, SpecialCare Hospital Corporation part time while I am searching for another full time employment opportunity. I have assisted many individuals with their reattachment to employment and would appreciate any leads is the areas of: Government(Program Management, Case Management, Administration)-I have experience working for: City of Aurora, Municipal Court, Department of Public Health and Environment-Hazardous Materials and Waste Management Division for the EPA ID Program, Department of Revenue, Department of Corrections, Adams County and Arapahoe County working in the following programs: TANF, EF, Child Support, BRAC, WIA. I also have multiple years of experience working for a hospital in the area of mental health counseling, marketing, intake coordination with discharge planning. My life work has encompassed assisting others towards self-sufficiency in some capacity. I have an natural talent in the areas of marketing and coordination. I have extensive experience working with offenders, a disability caseload and working with those with multiple barriers. I truly enjoy working hard and I love people...all people. I have worked as a Recruiter, Hiring Authority and Coordinator. I am also a paralegal by trade.

So, if any of you has any employment leads or offers, I am ready to go back to work! I appreciate any leads, offers or ideas that any of you might have for me. I look forward to the opportunity to move on to my next opportunity! Any of you can reach me via linkedin messaging, or at: krystalmires@gmail.com or at: 720-434-4271.

I look forward to a continued working relationship and partnership with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment